2016 Teens Dream - Dream Name
Personal, Community, or Global - and the video must connect to at least one of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (see below).
Which of the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals does your dream connect to?
And how does it connect to one of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals?
Give us a short paragraph about yourself.
Accepted file types: jpg, gif, png.
Please upload 1 profile photo; jpg, gif, png.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS *
By entering any video to this contest you agree to all of the terms and conditions and the contest rules. These rules are subject to change. Please read contest rules and these terms and conditions thoroughly before sending or uploading your video. This contest is VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. All participants and their parents or guardians agree to the following terms and conditions:
* See Contest Rules for video requirements.
- All participants shall be teens between the ages of 13 to 18 inclusive and have their parents or guardians permission to participate in the Teens Dream Video Competition.
- All submissions must be uploaded to the www.teensdreamcolab.org website by the deadline. No early or late submissions will be accepted.
- All submitted videos MUST NOT exceed 2 minutes.
- The video must be in English.
- The video must be entered into one of the three categories: Personal, Community or Global and be aligned with one of the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. Teens Dream Video Competition Collaborative, in its sole discretion, may change a video submission’s category if it determines the entry category is not a good match.
- The video must be completely produced by eligible teens. Teens must operate all equipment, including all editing equipment used in the production of the video.
- The Video must be an original production.
- Regarding copyright, all video components used by contest participants (including visual, written, or audio) must either have the express written permission to use each component, or the material must be in the public domain. Teens Dream Video Competition Collaborative may request written documentation of such permissions.
- Video entries containing anything that violates anyone's reasonable privacy expectations, violates any known agreements, violates any copyrights or trademarks, or depicts anything that is defamatory in nature, as determined at the sole discretion of the Teens Dream Video Competition Collaborative, will not be accepted.
- Participants retain all rights and copyright to their video entries. Participants and their parents or guardians grant the Teens Dream Video Competition Collaborative an irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty free, unlimited license to use their submission, including any and all intellectual property contained therein.
- Participants and their parents or guardians agree that the Teen Dream Video Competition Collaborative has the right to use, reproduce, reprint, distribute, and display the video, their name, city, state and country and their photograph for any Teens Dream Video Competition Collaborative purpose, including disseminating information, without notification or consent.
- The Teens Dream Video Competition Collaborative is not obligated to reimburse participants, parents or guardians for transportation, lodging or any other expenses incurred in connection with the competition, any associated events or the video production.
- Selection of judges is within the sole discretion of the Teens Dream Video Competition Collaborative.
- Selection of finalists and winners is within the sole discretion of the Teens Dream Video Competition Collaborative. Contestants agree that the Teens Dream Video Competition Collaborative decisions on all matters related to this contest are final, and they accept them as such and waive all rights to any legal recourse.
- Contest winners will be notified by a traceable form of delivery, a current email, or telephone number. They will also be published on the website. Winners must provide mailing addresses to the Teen Dreams Collaborative in order to receive their prize. If attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if a winner cannot be verified, or if a winner is otherwise unable to accept a prize, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate contestant.
- Videos failing to meet any of the above requirements may be disqualified as determined at the sole discretion of the Teens Dream Video Competition Collaborative.