(“Volunteer”) releases the Global Co Lab Network (“Co Lab”), a corporation organized and existing under the laws of the State of Virginia and each of its directors, advisors, employees, and agents. The Volunteer desires to provide mentoring services for the Global Co Lab Network and specifically to its project Teens Dream.
Volunteer understands that the scope of Volunteer’s relationship with the Co Lab and Teens Dream is limited to a volunteer position and that no compensation is expected in return for services provided by Volunteer; that Co Lab and Teens Dream will not provide any benefits traditionally associated with employment to Volunteer; and that Volunteer is responsible for his/her own insurance coverage in the event of personal injury or illness as a result of Volunteer’s services to the Co Lab and Teens Dream.
The Volunteer agrees to the following:
- Waiver, Release, and Indemnification: I, the Volunteer, releases and forever discharges and holds harmless the Global Co Lab Network and Teens Dream from any and all liability, claims, and demands of whatever kind of nature, either in law or in equity, which arise or may hereafter arise from any activities associated with the Co Lab and/or Teens Dream. I understand and acknowledge that this Release discharges the Co Lab and Teens Dream from any liability or claim that may have developed against the Co Lab / Teens Dream with respect to bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death, or property damage that may result from the services I provide to the Co Lab /Teens Dream or occurring while I am providing volunteer services. Moreover, I expressly agree to indemnify the Global Co Lab Network and Teens Dream for any injury or claim that I cause to myself or to others as a result of participating in any activities associated with the Co Lab and/or Teens Dream.
- Insurance: Further I understand that the Co Lab /Teens Dream does not assume any responsibility for or obligation to provide me with financial or other assistance, including but not limited to medical, health, or disability benefits or insurance. I expressly waive any such claim for compensation or liability on the part of Co Lab /Teens Dream beyond what may be offered freely by GlobalCoLab/Teens Dream in the event of injury or medical expenses incurred by me.
- Medical Treatment: I hereby Release and forever discharge the Co Lab /Teens Dream from any claim whatsoever which arises or may hereafter arise on account of any first-aid treatment or other medical services rendered in connection with an emergency during my tenure as a volunteer with the Co Lab /Teens Dream.
- Photographic Release: I grant and convey to the Co Lab /Teens Dream all rights, title, and interests in any and all photographs, images, video, or audio recordings of me or my likeness or voice made by anyone associated with the Global Co Lab /Teens Dream in connection with my providing volunteer services to Co Lab /Teens Dream.
- Other: As a volunteer, I expressly agree that this Release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of Virginia and that this Release shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Virginia. I agree that in the event that any clause or provision of this Release is deemed invalid, the enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Release shall not be affected. By signing below, I express my understanding and intent to enter into this Release and Waiver of Liability willingly and voluntarily.
Electronic Signature Agreement
By selecting the "I Accept" button, you are signing this Agreement electronically. You agree your electronic signature is the legal equivalent of your manual/handwritten signature(s) on this Agreement. By selecting "I Accept" using any device, means or action, you consent to the legally binding terms and conditions of this Agreement. You further agree that your signature on this document (hereafter referred to as your "Digital Signature") is as valid as if you signed the document in writing. You also agree that no certification authority or other third party verification is necessary to validate your Digital Signature, and that the lack of such certification or third party verification will not in any way affect the enforceability of your Digital Signature or any resulting agreement between you and Teens Dream Co Lab. You are also confirming that you are authorized to enter into this Agreement.
Consent to Electronic Delivery
By selecting the “I Accept” button, you specifically agree to receive, obtain, and/or submit any and all Teens Dream Co Lab documents and information electronically. These documents and information will be collectively known as "Electronic Communications," and will include, but not be limited to, any and all current and future required notices and/or disclosures concerning , as well as such documents, statements, data, records and other communications regarding your project. You are acknowledging that you are able to use email and are able to retain Electronic Communications by printing and/or downloading and saving this Agreement and any other agreements, Electronic Communications, documents, or records that are signed using your Digital Signature. You accept Electronic Communications provided via email as reasonable and proper notice for the purpose of fulfilling any and all rules and regulations, and agree that such Electronic Communications fully satisfy any requirement that communications be provided to you in writing or in a form that you may keep.
A copy of this completed form will be emailed to your email address.